Any good market analysis starts with a situational analysis. To better understand your situation, competitive strengths as well as the subtleties that will help you differentiate and set yourself apart from your competitors, we will undertake an analysis of:
- Your existing customer base.
- Your strengths and weaknesses.
- Your financial statements.
In parallel, we will study your environment by also undertaking a very thorough analysis of your :
- Potential customers and their decision tree.
- Suppliers and strategic partners.
- Market, industries, sectors, segments and sub-segments.
Our methodical approach will lead us to develop a very sound S.W.O.T. analysis which is part of the foundation to any strong strategic plan.